Friday, January 6, 2023

THE WAY TO CONFIDENCE AND SUCCESS

 A little girl and her father were crossing a wobbly wooden bridge across a stream.


The father felt quite scared, and told his daughter, “Sweetie, please hold on to my hand that you may not fall into the stream.”

The girl said, “No, dad. Better you would hold my hand.”

“What’s the difference?” asked the puzzled father.

“There’s a big difference,” replied the little one.

“If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may accidentally let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that, no matter what happens, you will never let go of my hand!”

 

Trust is the foundation of everything we do.

It can be a fragile thing, but it is the basis of all relationships.

When we trust someone, we have confidence in them as well as their honesty and integrity.

We truly believe that they will do the things that they say they will.

We recognize their abilities and strengths. We place our faith in them.

Trust in ourselves; trust in others.

Above all, trust in God.

Then we can grow confidently and responsibly.

Be prepared to meet the challenges that  come your way. Have trust, confidence, and determination.

This will certainly enable you to succeed in life.

The German poet Goethe once said, “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”

A CELEBRATION OF TOGETHERNESS

  Through community meals  What's unique about Chandanki, a village in Gujarat? Here, food isn’t cooked in any house. Instead, food for ...